Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Triplets

The other day Sophie (8 1/2 mo.) and Cate (5 1/2 mo.) came over to hang out with Ava. We took some fun pictures of the girls dressed alike, so I thought I would share a few.

How sweet...Sophie is trying to hold Ava's hand.

The above picture is my favorite. Not naming any names, (Sophie's mom), was dancing like a crazy women which got all three girls attention. Whatever she did worked, as you see in the picture above. (Next time I'll try to video tape Catherine's dance moves and post the video...I don't think she would mind!)













1 comment:

Andy said...

thay are so cute. i love babies in onsies. that is what i put little guy in all the time. he's getting some for his birthday that are the carter's brand and they are a pirate theme. i love them