Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophie!!

One of Ava's best friends turns one today. They had her birthday party this past Saturday. We had a great time, and as you can see, so did Sophie as she ate her cupcake.

She's still thinking about it...
And now she's excited about it.
Kristen holding Ava as Ava is sooo excited for Sophie to be eating a cupcake. She was just wondering where her cupcake was.
Sophie just wanted to share her cupcake with mommy and daddy.
And then while Sophie is getting all cleaned up...Ava was enjoying playing with Sophie's new toys...especially this new princess toy.
We love you, Sophie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

1 comment:

Meet the Jones's: Tim-Dani-Josiah-Jaiden said...

It was great to hear from you! I LOVE being a mom. I finally feel like I'm doing what God has always wanted me to do. Ava is a beautiful girl and she looks very happy. Its crazy how fast our babies grow up. I do hope that this will help us keep in touch!