Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving fun

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving this year. We had a great time with family. We drove to east TN to be with my sister and her family this year. We won't be seeing them for Christmas so we celebrated Christmas together too. I couldn't capture all the fun we had because with a house full of people it got a little nuts at times. But here is just a few pictures of what we've been up to.


First time Ava opened a present. The fun begins!!



We also went ice skating one night. I'm not an ice skater, but it was a lot of fun!



My sister and her family




After we went ice skating, we went to a light show at Bristol where the race track is. We had a very memorable time as we drove through to see the lights. The reason why it was so memorable is because we ended up waiting forever to get in to actually see the light show. I think we started around 7 and we didn't get home until 11. Keep in mind, we all piled in a van so we could enjoy it together. That makes 3 kids, and 6 adults in one van. It was a little exhausting and very uncomfortable. We all had a great time, but we were ALL ready to get out of the car! Here is a little example of how crazy we were going. (this is my sister...not me!!)


You're welcome, Annie!!

The next day we decide to stay home and bake some cookies with the girls.
Ava wanted to help too.
Now it's time to think about Christmas. Happy shopping everyone!!





1 comment:

starbucksgirl said...

I totally knew that the picture with the tongue sticking out was NOT you. You guys look so different. :) Nice post sweetie.