Friday, February 06, 2009

Park and Pig-tails

Off to the park we go...


This was Ava's first time swinging on a swing. She loved it! Although, we didn't realize how cold it was outside until we were out there for about five minutes. Then we decided that was long enough.

Elsie - almost 2 years old
Emma - 3 1/2 years old

Aunt Annie tickling Ava.
My sister and her family are here visiting this week. They had to make a trip to Chattanooga for two days, so Jonathan and I watched their girls for them. Since I was in charge of getting them dressed, I decided to dress them alike, and do all three girls hair in pigtails, including Ava!! Ava's hair is getting longer and definitely out of control. I'm not sure what to do with it these days. But I did manage to put them in pigtails, and I have to say, it was adorable. The above picture is my attempt to get all three girls picture taken. I was by myself trying to accomplish this, so maybe that helps explain the picture a little better.
Emma loves helping Ava!
My favorite picture of Ava...until next week of course. Hopefully I'll get around to posting more pictures of the cousins once they leave. Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE that last picture! SO cute!!!

Nita said...

Emma looks just like her mama (and Aunt Amber) in that first picture. Up to no good. And the pigtails are adorable!

Anonymous said...

so I know this is a crazy thing for me to notice... but does your brother-in-law have a KU stocking hat on in that 1st picture? if so... that's awesome!