Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Coupon post

I've been sucked into the coupon world. Last night we hit the highlight, thanks to my friend Kelly. She knows anything and everything about how to use coupons. There was a great deal on meat this week, so Jonathan and I decided to stock up. I called Kelly to ask her a few question about it, and she told me to stop by her house so she could give me a few more coupons to make this deal even better. Our total purchase came to $212.32, but we only spent....$26.34. That's right! We felt pretty good walking out of Publix and saving close to $2o0! In the picture is everything we ended up buying except for the charcoal. We had to buy 4 bags of charcoal to get the free meat. And anyone that knows me knows that I'm ecstatic that I was able to get FREE Dr. Pepper!! So, in case you were wondering what we've been up to, well, this is it!!





3 comments:

Shai said...

Amber that is amazing! I might need you to teach me about "Coupon-ing"!

Jim Thompson said...

Can I have the charcoal? Boy, am I glad I gave all my brains to my daughter.

Love ya sweetie

Andy said...

i clip coupons but still don't feel like i get great deal. i need someone to help me get good deals like that. good job for you