Friday, June 26, 2009

Family Photos

Next week, Jonathan and I will be leaving with our church to take the youth group down to summer camp in Florida. (I won't be posting anything for a while.) Please pray for the leaders of this trip, the kids attending and for our pastor, Byron, as he will be the speaker next week. Jonathan and I are really looking forward to getting to know all of the kids better. You can also pray for me as I'm leaving my daughter for a whole week with my parents! She (and they) will have tons of fun, but I pray that I won't let my emotions distract me while I'm there.


A few weeks ago my friend, Catherine, took some great pictures of our family. I wanted to post a few before we left town. She did such a great job!

Hope you all have a happy fourth!!










5 comments:

Bethany said...

Amber, I love the pictures of you all! Just wanted to let you know that we'll be praying for you & the youth you're going with! Jon & I went on a couple youth trips at our previous church & had great experiences! They're lucky to have such cool, solid believers as role models to look up to! Have fun!

Unknown said...

i just love those pictures! so wonderful :) have a great trip! i'm so excited that you guys get to have this opportunity!

Melea said...

I love these pictures! I especially love the one of you kissing Ava--that one is precious!

Andy said...

those are really good pics. she did a great job. have fun on our trip

"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God." - Jim Elliot said...

these pictures are so precious! Ava is SOOO pretty! - jenise