Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The "other" Amber Newell

My friend, Amber, watched Ava for me a few times this summer. Amber just sent me these pictures , so I thought I would post them. She is such an amazing girl. Her love for the Lord is incredible. I have enjoyed getting to know her and her family the few years that we've been here...and not just because we share the same last name! (I'm sure we are related somehow!)


Ava trying on Amber's sunglasses and "hiding" from Amber.
And now trying on Amber's shoes.

We love you, Amber. We feel so blessed that you are a part of our lives!



3 comments:

Nita said...

I love Ava's outfit in the picture where she's trying on Amber's shoes. Pigtails, a miniskirt, I love Daddy shirt, and trendy pink sandals... she is so chic! But where are her purse and bluetooth??

starbucksgirl said...

That picture of Amber and Ava together is remarkable. That's a keeper. Amber is such a pretty girl both inside and out.

Miguel said...

Que linda familia!!!! muy linda y conmovedora... Ejemplo a seguir por todos...Felicitaciones por la linda familia...