Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our big news

That's right, we have big news! Ava is going to be big sister! I'm 10 weeks pregnant. My due date is April 14. (Don't get your hopes up, Catherine! I'm hoping for an early delivery with this one.) We feel so blessed by God to have another addition to our family. Ava is still a little too young to understand what's going on, but she does know where mommy's baby is when you ask her and she'll usually hug my belly or kiss it. It's sweet! I will try to keep you all updated during my pregnancy as much as I am able to.

I thought I would also share a few pictures of what Ava's been up to. She's been helping me do the dishes...everyday. She loves it!
Ava's favorite new phrase, "One more, and then all done." She wanted one more picture of herself, which is a first for Ava. She normally hates the camera!


Look Mom, no hands!

4 comments:

Jon & Bethany said...

Amber, we are so excited for you all! Glad to hear you're doing well and at 10 weeks already! (Has it been that long since we saw you guys?! I guess we'll have to plan our weekend in Nashville soon!)
Lots of Love, Bethany

Catherine said...

Yay! I'm going to have a little chat w/ baby Aiden/Madison/Adelaide/Catherine Elizabeth to tell him/her how great it is to be born on Tax Day.

Nita said...

I guess you haven't told Catherine that you're naming the baby Nita if it's a girl?

We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet Ava's little brother or sister!!!

Unknown said...

yay! congrats :) :) :)