Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, Jonathan, Ava and I, went to my sister's house. We mostly relaxed, but one day we decided to venture out to Dollywood. We were given free tickets, so it was free for all of us to go. Our plan was to stay a few hours, but we ended up staying most of the day. It was fun, but very cold.


Here is my sister's neighbors inflatable turkey. The girls loved it.
At Dollywood
Ava's favorite ride...the carousel.
Ava loved Dollywood, but she could only take so much!

We (my sister and I) gave Ava her first hair cut. I knew this day was coming, but I have been in denial. Now I love the new do. It's super cute.

And finally, the last picture of the preggo twins before Annie has her baby. She is due in two weeks, but I'm guessing she only has a week left. Keep her in your prayers if you think of her!

Now on to Christmas!!

No comments: