Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas is almost here

Our Christmas tree is up and our stockings are hung. We so love this time of year. Ava is loving our Christmas tree lights. She loves turning off all the lights with only the Christmas lights on. We also decorated her room this year with lights. She loves it! We are trying to start a few new traditions this year. One being our advent calendar. There are LOTS of ideas out there. I got my idea from a friends blog. You should check it out here. We also have been reading this to her everyday. (Thanks, Catherine!)


Setting up Ava's nativity set




Little treats are inside and something special written that Ava gets to do everyday with mommy and daddy. I get just as excited as she does.

1 comment:

Nita said...

Wow, I never thought about making my own advent "calendar" with bags. What a neat idea! I'm so glad I have creative friends, so I don't have to worry about being creative myself. :) Thanks for the tip!