Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fun Pics

Ava had her 2 month check up this past Monday. She weighs 11lbs. 6 oz. She grew 1 pound and 4 oz. since her last visit a month ago. The Doctor seemed really pleased by her weight. She grew a little longer too. She is now 23 3/4 inches. She's in the 75th percentile in weight and 90th percentile in length. Looks like she's going to be tall like her daddy. She also had 3 shots which weren't fun for her or me. I started crying along with Ava. Thankfully I took a bottle, so I fed her right after the shots. That calmed her down really fast. She was a little sore that night from the shots, but the next day she seemed fine. We aren't looking forward to the next visit with more shots, but hopefully it gets easier each time. The only good thing that day was she slept for 7 1/2 hours that night. That was the longest she's gone, so it was good for all three of us! Here are just a few fun pictures I took one afternoon.


No comments: