Thursday, March 06, 2008

ROAD TRIP

Ava met her cousins for the first time this past weekend. We took a trip down to southern Alabama to see my sister and her family. My sister's girls are 2 1/2 and 1 and they were thrilled to see Ava. As you can see in the one picture, Emma couldn't squeeze Ava tight enough. It was really cute, but we just had to keep our eyes on Emma. She gets a little too excited sometimes. It was our first trip with Ava and over all it went pretty well. She did better than what we thought traveling. She turned 2 months this past Saturday. She's growing up so fast. She has recently found her hands as you see in the picture below. That occupied most of her time in her car seat. (Her pacifier just isn't doing it these days.)


Ava "playing" with her cousins.


Aunt Annie and Ava


1 comment:

Nita said...

I LOVE the pictures! So cute! You know I am a sucker for the picture of you, Annie, and the girls. They fulfill all my imaginary sisterhood dreams!