Sunday, March 08, 2009

Peeping Tom

Ava has a new routine. She has decided to pull up a step stool by the window and watch our neighbors. She loves watching their dog run around and the kids jump on the trampoline. I hope they don't mind because this is an everyday occurrence. It's also nice for me so that I can get dinner ready. I just wonder what our neighbors really think of us!

We've been enjoying this nice weather lately, so I decided to start going through Ava's clothes and get out all of her spring/summer clothes. Ava just enjoyed me getting the tub out so she could play in it.
Oh...and she loved trying on some new outfits.
Spring is coming and we are SO excited! Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Grimes Family said...

That last picture is SO sweet!!!

Andy said...

those pics are great. i love that she is sitting at the window looking at you neighbors. and then the one with her cup made me laugh. so cute.