Sunday, March 01, 2009

Praying

Ava has been having a lot of fun learning new things lately. For instance, she loves brushing her hair. She hates when I brush it for her, but she definitely knows what to do with her hair brush.



She has also wanted to start helping mommy and daddy lately with different chores around the house. Jonathan was hanging pictures and Ava climbs right up on the stool with daddy. It was too cute to pass up a picture.


And I have posted a video. I don't normally post videos because our camera doesn't have a mic, so you can't hear anything. Some ladies that I used to work with have requested to see a video (probably because when I bring Ava into the office she's NEVER happy) but also because they don't have speakers on their computers, so they couldn't hear even if I had a mic on my camera. So here you go ladies. I hope you enjoy it.

We have taught Ava how to close her eyes and fold her hands while we are praying. It's pretty funny to watch. (Toward the end of the video, Ava starts to throw a fit. When Ava's older, she'll apprecite me leaving that part out!)

1 comment:

Andy said...

oh the fits are great aren't they. :)