Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My best friend

So I forgot to post a very important picture from my sisters visit this past weekend.

My sister and I are so blessed to be pregnant at the same time. A dream come true for both of us! We always thought it would be so fun...and it is! Even though she is 31 weeks pregnant and I'm only 16 weeks pregnant, it's still fun going through this together. So, I thought I would share this picture with everyone. It's fun being pregnant together for many reasons, but it will definitely be fun when are kids will be so close in age.

I love you, Annie.
(I hope you don't mind me posting this picture of you! You look adorable!!)

4 comments:

"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God." - Jim Elliot said...

that is the cutest picture in the world!!! how fun!! -Jenise

Andy said...

she does look adoreable. you do too. i didn't know that she was prego and definatelly wouldn't have guessed that she was 31 weeks along. she looks great. is she having a boy or a girl? this is her 3rd right

Anonymous said...

You two look so cute!! We can't wait to meet them!!

Dollar General said...

I had no idea y'all were pregnant again! I just saw on FB that Annie is having a boy! Do you know what you are having?

My sister and I aren't twins but our first babies were a month apart and I LOVED it! It is something very special!

Y'all are still so cute! Congrats to you both!
Love ya,
Page