Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Farm

Last weekend, my sister and her family decided to visit us for the weekend. They have recently moved to Pigeon Forge, TN. It's only a 3 1/2 hour drive! We were so excited when we found out that we were going to be living so close to each other. I mean, we are practically neighbors now! (For those of you who don't know, since my sister and I have been married, we have never been able to live near each other.)
So, we woke up Saturday, had a big breakfast and headed off to the Pumpkin farm. It was a very cold day, so we had to bundle the kids up. We had a great time together. We also met some friends there too. My camera died after about the 5th picture I took. So my sister sent me a few pictures from her camera. My friend, Catherine, also took some great pictures. Once I get those, then I might post of few more. But for now, here are a few pictures of our day.


Ava & Emma



Ava would have played in this the whole time.

My sister and her beautiful family.

Elsie, Ava & Emma


On the hay ride.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Yeah, I'll probably get around to that in February or March.

Just kidding - I'll try to do that soon!