Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Christmas '09

Here are few Christmas pictures that I thought I would share. On Christmas Eve, once Ava woke up, we opened our presents with just the three of us. Ava woke up to this:



(Ava was dressed by her daddy really quick before opening presents. This is just a side note so you understand why she's not in her cute little pj's on Christmas morning!)
Opening one of her many gifts this year.
Here is Jonathan, still tired, but acting excited about his gift.


Once we opened presents and ate breakfast together, then we headed up to Indiana to Jonathan's family. Here are a few pictures that I took.


Ava was really into the gifts this year. It didn't matter what it was, she loved it all!
Concentrating on getting her present open!




Ava understood a little bit more about what was going on this year at Christmas. We all had a good time together.




I'm going to post some pictures of Ava's birthday party soon. My baby turned 2! I'm still in shock at how fast 2 years has gone by.

No comments: