Friday, January 29, 2010

Pregnancy update and Baby Eli

I thought I would update you all first with a picture of how big I've gotten lately. This picture is actually a few weeks old. I'm 27 weeks pregnant here, and I'm almost 30 weeks now. But, I'm not so great at taking pictures 2nd time around. I'm getting to the uncomfortable stage, as I call it. That's when you know this baby is coming soon! We still have 10 weeks to go, but I'm really hoping we have this baby early because I'm not sure how much more I can grow. I had a check-up yesterday and everything is going really well. We still don't have a name picked out, which makes me a little nervous, mostly because we have to pick two names since we aren't finding out the gender. Any suggestions would be great!
Also, as most of you already know, my sister had her baby at the end of December. She did great and now has a precious baby boy, Eli Brock. He weighed 9 lbs. 5oz. HUGE! My sister was amazing and had him completely natural. I'm still not sure how she pulled that off. We went for a visit to meet our new nephew and Ava's new cousin a few weeks ago. I didn't get a chance to take as many pictures as I would've liked to, but here are a few.




We love you, Eli. You are precious and we can't wait to see you again soon!!


5 comments:

Catherine said...

You are so cute...love that belly! And Eli really is HUGE! Your sister looks great - so amazing that she did that. I am such a wimp :)

Also, suggestions:
Elizabeth
Catherina (note the difference)
Erik
Ericka (still up for grabs - you can beat Nita to the punch)
Donald
Donna
Sooo many options here...I can email you more if this helps.

Shai Bynum said...

We are so excited for you guys! Your belly is so cute!!! We are praying for all 4 of you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nita said...

Whoa! Your little floaty baby ticker says you only have 65 days left!!! Ahhh!!! So exciting...

Bethany said...

I'll only leave name suggestions that don't go with our last name because I'm greedy and want all other name options open for myself:)
Boaz
Blake (boy or girl)
Dale (girl only)
Dane
Lane (boy or girl)
The last two would go fine with our last name I guess, but corny with big brother Zane