Monday, March 22, 2010

Trip to California

Jonathan had a work trip in California the end of February, so at the last minute, I decided to go with him. My parents were gracious enough to watch Ava while they were about to move into their new house.
The last day of our trip we drove into San Francisco. All of the pictures below are from that day. Jonathan had to work the other days, so I just relaxed and took lots of naps. It was a very relaxing week.







China Town

This is where I realized that I don't like authentic Chinese food!

Lombard Street

On our way to Alcatraz.

Alcatraz

We had such a great time touring Alcatraz. It was very interesting and I would highly recommend going if you're in the area.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Hey Zoolander, nice striped shirt...you look like you just escaped from Alcatraz (from Erik). Great pics, Amber (from Cath).

Nita said...

Ahhh, California... I'm glad you guys has a good time! But where are the pictures from In & Out? We want to see the important stuff.

starbucksgirl said...

Amber, nice shot of you pregnant in front of the Golden Gate. Just beautiful.