Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer

Thought I would add a few more pictures today, since I'm in the mood for blogging and all. Just thought I would share this picture of Ava sleeping since it's too cute not to, and also because I never get pictures like this anymore.

One morning, Jonathan met Ava, Sophie and I at the pool for Jonathan's lunch break. Catherine, Sophie's mommy, came to my house to watch Lily for me so I could take the girls. (Catherine was 9 months pregnant at the time and didn't feel like torturing herself in the heat.)

The above picture is the Newell's family photo we took when we were there for the fourth of July. Can you tell it was around July 4th?


And here is the Thompson's family photo. We were able to all meet together in Gatlinburg this summer. It had been about 2 years since I had seen my brothers and their families, so it was good spending time with everyone. Our families have grown a lot since our last family photo.




No comments: