Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Normally I'm not a big fan of Valentine's day. I mean, I don't hate the holiday, but I never make a big deal about it. But since Ava is getting older, it's been fun finding different things to make with her to celebrate together. So we've kept busy today. I even let her skip her nap today. (I do have other motives for that...no nap=early bedtime!)


This is for daddy when he gets home. Ava's first time to write "I love you". Can you find the "v"?


Ava had her first dentist appointment today. She did great but unfortunately I didn't get one picture of it. She got a special treat afterwards for being so brave. We went to Chick-fil-a and got some ice cream. Oh, and a sucker when we got home.

We've also been enjoying this beautiful day. Lily has had a rough napping day, so outside seems to help with the crying.
Hope you all have a fun Valentine's day celebrating with your love ones too.

4 comments:

Andy said...

love your new background
books are my fave

Nita said...

Your girls are so beautiful. You need to start updating the blog more often so we can see more of them!! Miss you.

Unknown said...

Good Idea!we love visiting in your Blog...we will come back soon
ทางเข้าจีคลับ
goldenslot register
GCLUB มือถือ

Unknown said...

RRB Chennai has released posts of Assistant Loco Pilot 2018 (CEN 01/2018) and Railway Group D (CEN 02/2018). The number of vacancy posts for this job post is 1423 vacancies. The eligible and the interested candidates can apply for this posts until 31st March 2018.