Sunday, January 20, 2008

Time for the unnecessary almost naked pictures

Once again we are taking full advantage of our duties as new parents. We are stripping our daughter down to next to nothing and taking some pictures that she will be ashamed of in about 15 years. I am prepared for her suffering and embarrassment and hope that you are as well.
The pictures progress from when she realizes what shes in for, to the point where she accepts it and is happy once again.

































































3 comments:

Andy said...

love these pics. totally understand the parent thing and sometimes what we do to amuse ourselves. my son hates hats but i just can't help it he's so stinkin' cute in them and when it's cold out he has to wear them.

phil said...

Aunt Jann and I are really enjoying the pics. And stories. Sorry about the Green Bay thing. Hopefully Ava doesn't keep you up all night crying over the playoff results....

Lauren said...

Okay...this is one adorable little girl! I am so glad you all have this blog, so I can enjoy seeing her since I can't get over there yet! She really is such a beautiful baby...I know you all are just eating her up! Thanks for sharing her with us. We are praying for you guys....
For His Glory,
Lauren