Wednesday, April 02, 2008

3 Months old

Ava is 3 months old now. It's amazing that 3 months has already passed. I wanted to post some pictures that my friend Catherine took of Ava's 3 month pictures. (Thanks to Catherine for taking such great pictures!) Ava is starting to learn to do a lot of new things lately. One thing she has learned to do is roll over, as you can see in the video I have posted in the previous post. She has also found her voice. She is talking to us quite a bit now. (We would love to know what she is really saying to us...or maybe we don't, I'm not too sure.) We hope you enjoy the photos of our growing daughter!
















1 comment:

Jan said...

Oh my, these pics are better than professionals. We have to make a date to spend some time together. I miss Ava. Love ya, Jan