Monday, April 14, 2008

A Trip Home

So for the past two weeks Ava and I made a trip home to visit my parents while Jonathan was on a business trip. We had such a great time visiting them. My mom and dad helped out so much that it was like a little vacation time for me while I was there. The first night my mom insisted on getting up in the middle of the night to feed Ava so that I could take a break and finally sleep through the night. Well, her intentions were good, but it didn't quite work out the way we had planned. Apparently I'm so used to waking up that I just automatically woke up anyways and went in to get Ava. Oh well...it was a nice thought. Here are a few pictures of our week. Thanks mom and dad for helping out so much. Ava definitely misses her Mama and Papa!! We love you.



Papa and Ava

Mama and Ava

I just had to throw this one in there because my mom loves it when I post pictures of her!! :)

Daddy and Ava on her first airplane ride.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

She is getting so cute. I can't wait to see her. Something about her reminds me of Emma. Love ya sis.
Annie:)