Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas

We had a lot of fun during Christmas. Our first stop was Birmingham, where my parents live. My brother Jeromy, and his family, were able to make it this year, along with my sister and her family. So we had a full house. It was crazy, but the good kind of crazy. The cousins had fun together, too. Here are a few pictures of our time together.










One day we went to the Galleria and let the kids ride the train. They had fun, especially since Uncle Jeromy wanted to ride with them.


















The kids had matching shirts on for Christmas day, but I never got a picture with them together. I guess that's what happens when you get 7 kids together. We did get Eli and Lily, but this is the best we could do. Still cute though!




The making of a ginger bread house. This was a big hit!




Don't worry, this isn't a real oreo cookie. Although I'm sure Lily would've loved that.








Lily trying out Eli's new Thomas the Train.





The first of many presents to come.













After we celebrated with my family, we left for Jonathan's family's house. We drove at night, which was great. Both girls slept the whole way. Unfortunately, I didn't get any picture from our time there. But, you will see a picture soon of Ava's Christmas and birthday gift. It's a massive playhouse that Jonathan's dad built. He did an AMAZING job! They will be bringing it down when it gets warmer out, so I'll show you pictures then. I'm sure Ava will be living in it most of the summer.

No comments: