Monday, January 10, 2011

Eli's birthday

I have so much to update about - Eli's birthday, Christmas and Ava's birthday. We'll start with Eli's birthday and slowly update with the rest. Eli (my nephew) turned one on December 22. My whole family, minus my older brother and his family, all went to my parents for Christmas. So we celebrated Eli's birthday together while we were there. My mom suprised my sister and made an amazing train cake. She did a great job with it!



The Shinkle family










The girls enjoying their cake together.

The famous one-year-old picture. He had fun, can you tell?







Silly sisters - (you're welcome, Annie.)







Eli, what a sweet boy you are. We love you and had fun celebrating your birthday with you, even though you are wearing a pink bib that says princess on it. I miss those kisses you would give me!

2 comments:

Mom said...

That was so much fun to get to enjoy Eli's birthday together. He is so sweet! Luv that boy!!

Andrea said...

Your kidding me? Thanks for putting the worst picture EVER of me on your blog! The rest of the pictures are great though. Thanks for posting all of those. Love ya.