Saturday, July 26, 2008

Baby proofing now begins!

So it's been a long time since I've posted pictures of Ava. We have been getting complaints from people saying they are sick of looking at the cracker, which I'm really tired of looking at it too. And for the record, I put my peanut butter on the TOP of the cracker. Why would you put on the bottom and eat it upside down? (That's just weird!) Ava has definitely had lot of changes since I've last posted. For now, I have posted two videos of Ava. The first is of Ava crawling!! Yes, Ava is crawling now. She's slow at it (for now), but she can definitely crawl to get to where she wants to go. The videos that you will see have no sound, due to our camera without a mic. I tried uploading a video from our video camera so you can hear her, but it didn't work out so well. This first video is of Ava when she first found out she could crawl, which was a few days ago. (Now she crawls a lot faster. It's only a matter of days until she's crawling so fast that I won't be able to keep up with her!) The second video is Ava clapping. She has recently learned to clap her hands together. (It's just so darn cute!) I hope you enjoy and hopefully soon my electronically savvy husband will try to upload some videos with sound soon!


1 comment:

jpn said...

It's so over now. Before you know it, she'll be driving and you'll be kissing her goodbye at college thinking "I only wish we could have videotaped her crawling just ONE MORE TIME".