Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pulling up


Tonight, while I was starting Ava's bath, I put Ava in her crib to play until I was finished running the water. When I went to get Ava, I came in to find her standing up in her crib as you see in the pictures below. This is the first time she's done this all by herself. I couldn't believe it so I ran to get my camera, thinking that by the time I find my camera, run back upstairs to take the picture, she will have already sat back down. But, she was still standing by the time I got back in her room. It was pretty funny too, because you could tell she didn't know what to do with herself. She couldn't figure out how to sit back down apparently. We probably don't have long until she's mobile, so we are going to savor the moments of her sitting still.


1 comment:

Nita said...

Oh my! Good job, Ava! That's so funny that she couldn't sit down. I've heard stories about kids who have fallen asleep slumped over the rails of their cribs because they can't figure out how to sit down before the tiredness overtakes them. So funny!