Sunday, July 06, 2008

Cousins & Relaxation

This weekend my sister and her family came to visit. On Saturday, my sister and I had the idea to take the girls to a park and take pictures of the three cousins together, especially now that Ava is a little older. Once you see the pictures you will soon see what a disaster it was. No one wanted to cooperate, so we left after we were there for only about 5 minutes. The first two pictures are as good as it gets. The third picture depicts the "fun" day at the park. Fortunately, Ava wasn't fussy, but she had no interest in looking at the camera, she just wanted to play with the grass.



We did capture this picture below of Ava while we there. It's one of me and Jonathan's new favorite picture. (I'm sure next week we'll have a new favorite though!)

So, while our husbands were gone for the morning having "guy time", and my sister and I had a stressfull time with the three girls, we thought it was necessary to pamper ourselves that afternoon. Here are a few pics of our time together.


The last time I've had a pedicure was for my wedding, so I felt like I new woman!

No comments: